A Bit About Me
Hi, I am Doctor Heather Miley, a chiropractic radiologist for LSM Chiropractic since 2019.
While you may not always see me in the office, I may assist during your x-ray examination. I am an integral part of your care for I provide:
- Professional interpretation of all x-ray imaging studies.
- Recommendations for additional imaging or laboratory testing.
- Referral or consultation with other health care providers.
- Secondary evaluation of diagnostic imaging procedures performed elsewhere, including MRI.
I always strive to ensure the highest quality radiology service for all patients of LSM Chiropractic.
My professional radiology experience includes being a clinical radiologist for multiple chiropractic schools, a private radiology consultation for chiropractic physicians, a clinical radiologist for a medical imaging center in Chicago, and now a clinical radiologist for LSM Chiropractic. I also taught at the National University of Health Sciences in Illinois and Florida from 2009 to 2017, achieving status as Associate Professor. Topics of instruction included radiology and other advanced clinical sciences courses and student clinic clinician. I also was an instructor for NUHS’s Limited Radiologic Technology (LRT) program within the Lincoln College of Post-professional, Graduate, and Continuing Education.
I have also presented at various conferences, including the Association of Chiropractic Colleges - Research Agenda Conference (ACC-RAC), the Council on Diagnostic Imaging, NUHS Homecoming, grand rounds presentations at NUHS, Saint Petersburg College All College Day, and the American Chiropractic College of Radiology (ACCR) annual workshop. I was also co-author of an article that was accepted and is awaiting publication in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics (JMPT) titled "Reliability of Human Lumbar Facet Joint Degeneration Severity Assessed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging."
Outside the office, I enjoy live music, photography, hiking, cooking/baking, Wisconsin sports, and spending time with family.
Where I Help Treat Patients
You may see me assist during your x-ray examination at any of the LSM Chiropractic clinics.
- Chiropractors in Cottage Grove, WI
- Chiropractor in Fitchburg, WI
- Chiropractor in Fort Atkinson, WI
- Chiropractors in Madison, WI (Beltline West)
- Chiropractors in Madison, WI (Central)
- Chiropractors in Madison, WI (Dean St Mary's)
- Chiropractors in Madison, WI (East)
- Chiropractors in Middleton, WI
- Chiropractors in New Glarus, WI
- Chiropractors in Oregon, WI
- Chiropractor in Sauk City, WI
- Chiropractor in Sun Prairie, WI
- Chiropractors in Verona, WI
- Chiropractors in Watertown, WI
- Chiropractors in Waunakee, WI
- Chiropractor in Whitewater, WI
Specialized Training & Education
- Certified Chiropractic Radiologist, American Chiropractic Board, 2011
- National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, Il, MS Diagnostic Imaging, 2008
- National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, Il, Doctor of Chiropractic, 2005
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, BS Zoology 2002
Professional & Community Involvement
- Frequent Presentor of Conferences on Radiology and Posture
- American Chiropractic Board of Radiology (ACBR), Member
- American Chiropractic College of Radiology (ACCR), Member
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA), Member
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association (WCA), Member
- Council on Diagnostic Imaging, Member
Trusted by over 225,000 Patients!
Front office staff are very friendly. I have had lower back, hip and leg pain for more than five months. I never went to a Chiropractor before but it was Amazing! After one visit I noticed a huge difference in the pain level. Went back yesterday and this morning I feel great. I highly recommend this place!
I want to say thank you to the drs at LSM. I have never been to a chiropractor before and I was having horrible back pain. I've gone in 3 times and I am feeling 100% better! I was scared of making the pain worse at first, but the dr explained everything and helped me relax. Thank you for being so great!!
Had chronic hip pain and tried everything but replacement. A friend suggested LSM. I didn't have anything to lose, so I gave it a try. It wasn't instant relief, but after a few sessions I could feel significant improvement. I was pain free by the sixth session. I want to see what the doc can do with my shoulder. She is amazing!
Huge shoutout to the docs at LSM Chiropractic - they have helped me immensely! First they asked the right questions, answered all my questions thoroughly and offed a lot of advice in the areas of health, diet, and exercise that will benefit me. I have made it to the maintenance stage of chiropractic needs and have never felt better!!!
I have had back issues all of my life and primary doctor only offered pain pills. I found LSM and they even accepted Medicaid. I have had back,neck and upper leg issues(going numb). The doctor really helped me where I have mobility again and much less. Dr. E is wonderful and the entire staff treats you like family! Thank you!!!