A Bit About Me
Hi, I am Ashley Woyak, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine for LSM Chiropractic.
Originally from Baraboo, I love all things Wisconsin!
I am passionate about health and wellness and believe knowledge is power. My goal is to education both patients and people in the community that there is an alternative approach to treating chronic conditions and getting your life back! I enjoy hiking, cooking, reading, and spending time with family.
Where I Treat Patients
- LSM Chiropractic • Fort Atkinson WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Madison Beltline West WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Madison Central WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Middleton WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Sauk City WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Stoughton WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Sun Prairie WI
- LSM Chiropractic • Verona WI
Specialized Training & Education
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - National University of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine - National University of Health Sciences
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry and Mathematics - Edgewood College
Professional & Community Involvement
- Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs, Member
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association, Member
- Wisconsin Naturopathic Doctors Association, Member
Trusted by over 225,000 Patients!
Front office staff are very friendly. I have had lower back, hip and leg pain for more than five months. I never went to a Chiropractor before but it was Amazing! After one visit I noticed a huge difference in the pain level. Went back yesterday and this morning I feel great. I highly recommend this place!
I want to say thank you to the drs at LSM. I have never been to a chiropractor before and I was having horrible back pain. I've gone in 3 times and I am feeling 100% better! I was scared of making the pain worse at first, but the dr explained everything and helped me relax. Thank you for being so great!!
Had chronic hip pain and tried everything but replacement. A friend suggested LSM. I didn't have anything to lose, so I gave it a try. It wasn't instant relief, but after a few sessions I could feel significant improvement. I was pain free by the sixth session. I want to see what the doc can do with my shoulder. She is amazing!
Huge shoutout to the docs at LSM Chiropractic - they have helped me immensely! First they asked the right questions, answered all my questions thoroughly and offed a lot of advice in the areas of health, diet, and exercise that will benefit me. I have made it to the maintenance stage of chiropractic needs and have never felt better!!!
I have had back issues all of my life and primary doctor only offered pain pills. I found LSM and they even accepted Medicaid. I have had back,neck and upper leg issues(going numb). The doctor really helped me where I have mobility again and much less. Dr. E is wonderful and the entire staff treats you like family! Thank you!!!