Are you looking for a position in the Health/Wellness field and have an interest and passion for chiropractic care and services, and want to work for a reputable, established Chiropractic Clinic that is growing rapidly and offers a great work environment for its employees? We have immediate openings for a part-time Clinic Assistants at our Fitchburg and Waunakee locations.
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure patients are greeted and managed through the clinic in a timely, professional manner. This position is also responsible for providing support to the front desk and oversee computer processing, finances within the clinic, process clinic mail, maintain clinic equipment and supplies, and is the primary point of contact for the clinic.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in a clinic environment
- Working knowledge of health insurance benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and successfully manage multi-tasking situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and demonstrated strong typing skills
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced degree related to field
- Ability to fluently speak Spanish (Fitchburg office only)
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
- Work schedule may need to be altered to accommodate clinic needs; this may include after hours and Saturdays work.